It is always our pleasure to be able to recognize a few special graduating seniors!
In 2011, TYSL established an annual scholarship program for graduating seniors. Each year we award (2) $500.00 scholarships.
2016 Eligibility Requirements
1. Residency: Student must reside in one of the following towns: Atkinson, Danville, Plaistow, or Sandown, NH
2. Participation: Student must have played Recreational Soccer in the Timberlane Youth Soccer League (TYSL) Program for a minimum of (3) years, which is considered to be (6) seasons. TYSL soccer program was offered in the spring and fall each year. Any (6) seasons are acceptable.
3. Volunteerism: Student and/or a parent must have volunteered within TYSL for a minimum of (1) year, which is considered to be (2) seasons. Any (2) seasons are acceptable.
4. Only completed applications will be accepted (3 PAGES). All information blocks and questions must be answered. N/A (Not Applicable) is an acceptable answer. Do not leave any fields blank.
5. Deadline: May 15, 2016. Applications can be returned to the Timberlane Regional High School Guidance Office or mailed to T.Y.S.L, Attn: Scholarship Committee, PO Box 3274, East Hampstead, NH 03826. Mailed applications must be postmarked by 5/15/16.
**APPLICATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP AT THE HIGH SCHOOL AFTER JAN 31, 2016
Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, and in recognition of the excellent applicants, TYSL was able to offer (3) scholarships in 2015.
· It is our pleasure to present the 2015 scholarships to :