TYSL Referee Information
TYSL is a Recreational soccer league for kids aged 3-19. Games are played on Saturdays, usually in the morning and early afternoon hours at two separate fields. Direction links can be found on our website.
- U4, U6 and U8 games are played at the Ed Garvey Recreational fields in Sandown
- U10, U12 and U14, U19 games are played at Woodlock Park in Atkinson
Referees are paid by check in 2 week increments. See pay schedule below.
TYSL Referees must:
1. Register as a Referee on GotSoccer by August 23rd. Fill in all of your availability and select Erin Drislane as an Assignor. The link is https://www.gotsport.com/asp/officials/login.asp?RAID=5164
2. Fill out the Medical Waiver Form (if under 18 yrs) – Valid for 1 yr. See Link Below for Form
3. Attend a mandatory referee meeting on Saturday August 29th from 9:00-9:30 at the Ed Garvey Recreational facility. This meeting will cover general rules for the league and answer any questions you might have.
4. TYSL referees must be patched and registered with the U. S. Soccer Federation
Mail forms to:
Mrs. Erin Drislane
12 Quimby Ct.
Danville, NH 03819
Email forms to:
Referee payment information:
U8 : $15.00/game
U10, and lines (U12/U14) : $20.00/game
U12/U14 Center: $30.00/game