Spring 2021 Specifics
We will still be using GotSoccer for registrations this season, as the new program with NH Soccer is not quite ready for our needs.
During the season, if any player tests positive on a team, both teams are quarantined for 10 days.
To summarize our safety requirements this season:
- When arriving for practices and games, players must first be cleared by a Safety Officer.
- Each player (with their parent, if under age 16) must answer 4 health questions and be temperature checked.
- Each player must wear a face mask unless actively playing, or unless seated and social distanced from other families.
- Player benches will be taped off to maintain distancing for players substituting off the field, but players are encouraged to bring their own folding camp chair to sit spaced apart.
- Each spectator must wear a face mask unless seated and social distanced from other families.
- Rainy days will not move indoors.
- For our complete safety procedures, please see FAQ page.
The entire season is subject to change based on NH and local guidelines.
If COVID-19 regulations change and cause the season to be cut short, no refunds after the season starts due to increased expenses.
Division and Cost Information
2021 Age groups:
U4 – Born 2017-2017 (1/1/2017-12/31/2017)
U6 – Born 2015-2016 (1/1/2015-12/31/2016)
U8 – Born 2013-2014 (1/1/2013-12/31/2014)
U10 – Born 2011-2012 (1/1/2011-12/31/2012)
U12 – Born 2009-2010 (1/1/2009-12/31/2010)
U15 – Born 2006-2008 (1/1/2006-12/31/2008)
U19 – Born 2002-2005 (1/1/2002-12/31/2005)
All Divisions are Coed.
The cost per player:
U15, U19: $50 – receive a jersey
U4, U6, U8, U10, U12: $50 – receive a t-shirt, and medal/trophy
$15 discount for second player (must register under the same Family account).
$30 discount for third player (must register under the same Family account).
$45 discount for fourth, etc. player (must register under the same Family account).
FREE registrations for foster children. And hardship scholarships ARE available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential information.
$5 Early-bird discount per player through February 28th, 2021.
$20 late fee after registrations close on March 27th, 2021 (if division has availability).
All Registrations are non-refundable.
If you don’t already have a GotSoccer account, click the login link below, and complete the New Users form to begin the registration process. You will receive an automatically generated user id and password upon completion of your registration process. Be sure to record this information in order to get back into your GotSoccer account at a later date.
- All Registrations must be done online. If you need help, our Registrar can talk you through the Registration process.
- In order to acquire the family discount, you must login with a Family account which has links to all your Player accounts
- Medical release forms will now be filled out online during the Registration process.
- Parent’s birthday is required for security reasons. GotSoccer uses it to verify family information in the event that the User ID and/or Password are misplaced.
- Player strength: 1 = weak skill level, 2 = average skill level, 3 = strong skill level, 4 = very strong skill level.
- Hardship scholarships ARE available. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Please be aware that a friend request is NOT a guarantee. We do our best to accommodate the requests, but cannot grant all of them.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will get back to you with an answer within 24 hours.
2021 Spring Registration
Games are on Saturdays April 24 through June 19, except for Memorial Day weekend.
Divisions U4, U6, and U8 play at Ed Garvey Recreational Facility in Sandown NH.
Divisions U10, U12, U15, and U19 play at Woodlock Park in Atkinson, NH.
You will receive a confirmation email after submitting your registration. If you do not receive this confirmation email, you may not have registered successfully.
Please see the FAQ page for more information.
Registrations received after March 27th will pay a $20 late fee, and may be waitlisted.