Division and Cost Information
Starting with the Spring 2016 season, TYSL changed its age brackets to align with updates in New Hampshire Soccer Association. Ages will be based on January 1 instead of August 1. Divisions will be based on a calendar year (Spring and Fall) instead of an overlapping year (Fall into next Spring). 2017 Age Groups:
U4 – Born 2013-2014 (1/1/2013-12/31/2014)
U6 – Born 2011-2012 (1/1/2011-12/31/2012)
U8 – Born 2009-2010 (1/1/2009-12/31/2010)
U10 – Born 2007-2008 (1/1/2007-12/31/2008)
U12 – Born 2005-2006 (1/1/2005-12/31/2006)
U14 – Born 2003-2004 1/1/2003-12/31/2004)
U19 – Born 1998-2002 (1/1/1998-12/31/2002)
All Divisions are Coed.
The cost per player:
U14, U19: $55 per child – receive a t-shirt
U4, U6, U8, U10, U12: $55 per child – receive a t-shirt and trophy
All Registrations are non-refundable.
If you don’t already have a GotSoccer account, click the login link below, and complete the New Users form to begin the registration process. You will receive an automatically generated user id and password upon completion of your registration process. Be sure to record this information in order to get back into your GotSoccer account at a later date.
- All Registrations must be done online. If you need help, our Registrar can talk you through the Registration process. We will also be offering a paper Registration night. Please see the Home page for details.
- Medical release forms will now be filled out online during the Registration process.
- Parent’s birthday is required for security reasons. GotSoccer uses it to verify family information in the event that the User ID and/or Password are misplaced.
- Player strength: 1 = weak skill level, 2 = average skill level, 3 = strong skill level, 4 = very strong skill level.
- In order to acquire the $5 sibling discount you must pay for all registered players at the same time.
- Hardship scholarships ARE available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Please be aware that a friend request is NOT a guarantee. We do our best to accommodate the requests, but cannot grant all of them.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com. Someone will get back to you with an answer within 24 hours.
2017 Fall Registration
Register now through July 1st and receive a $5.00 early bird discount!
Please see the FAQ page for more information.
Registrations after August 15th will depend on availability and will be subject to a $10 late fee (per registration).
If you have any questions or problems registering, please contact the TYSL Registrar or your division coordinator by e-mail. Please visit the Contact page for contact information.