Division and Cost Information
2019 Age groups:
U4 – Born 2015 (1/1/2015-12/31/2015)
U6 – Born 2013-2014 (1/1/2013-12/31/2014)
U8 – Born 2011-2012 (1/1/2011-12/31/2012)
U10 – Born 2009-2010 (1/1/2009-12/31/2010)
U12 – Born 2007-2008 (1/1/2007-12/31/2008)
U14 – Born 2005-2006 (1/1/2005-12/31/2006)
U19 – Born 2000-2004 (1/1/2000-12/31/2004)
All Divisions are Coed.
The cost per player:
U14, U19: $50 – receive a jersey
U4, U6, U8, U10, U12: $50 – receive a t-shirt and trophy
$15 discount for second player (must register under the same Family account).
$30 discount for third player (must register under the same Family account).
FREE registrations for fourth, etc. players (under the same Family account).
FREE registrations for foster children. And hardship scholarships ARE available. Email for confidential information.
$5 early-bird discount for every player registered by February 16, 2019.
$20 late fee after registrations close on March 16, 2019 (if division has availability).
All Registrations are non-refundable.
If you don’t already have a GotSoccer account, click the login link below, and complete the New Users form to begin the registration process. You will receive an automatically generated user id and password upon completion of your registration process. Be sure to record this information in order to get back into your GotSoccer account at a later date.
- All Registrations must be done online. If you need help, our Registrar can talk you through the Registration process.
- In order to acquire the family discount, you must login with a Family account which has links to all your Player accounts
- Medical release forms will now be filled out online during the Registration process.
- Parent’s birthday is required for security reasons. GotSoccer uses it to verify family information in the event that the User ID and/or Password are misplaced.
- Player strength: 1 = weak skill level, 2 = average skill level, 3 = strong skill level, 4 = very strong skill level.
- Hardship scholarships ARE available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Please be aware that a friend request is NOT a guarantee. We do our best to accommodate the requests, but cannot grant all of them.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com. Someone will get back to you with an answer within 24 hours.
2019 Spring Registration
Games are on Saturdays April 20 through June 15, except Memorial Day weekend.
Divisions U4, U6, and U8 play at Ed Garvey Recreational Facility in Sandown NH.
Divisions U10, U12, U14, and U19 play at Woodlock Park in Atkinson, NH.
Please see the FAQ page for more information.
Registrations received from March 17-23 will pay a $20 late fee. Registrations received after March 23 will be waitlisted.
If you have any questions or problems registering, please contact the TYSL Registrar by e-mail. Please visit the Contact page for contact information.