Division and Cost Information
2018 Age groups:
U4 – Born 2014-2015 (1/1/2014-12/31/2015)
U6 – Born 2012-2013 (1/1/2012-12/31/2013)
U8 – Born 2010-2011 (1/1/2010-12/31/2011)
U10 – Born 2008-2009 (1/1/2008-12/31/2009)
U12 – Born 2006-2007 (1/1/2006-12/31/2007)
U14 – Born 2004-2005 1/1/2004-12/31/2005)
U19 – Born 1999-2003 (1/1/1999-12/31/2003)
All Divisions are Coed.
The cost per player (reduced in 2018!):
U14, U19: $50 – receive a jersey and socks
U4, U6, U8, U10, U12: $50 – receive a t-shirt and socks and trophy
Increased family discounts in 2018!
$15 discount for second player
$30 discount for third player
FREE registrations for fourth, etc. children
And FREE registrations for any foster children (contact league for voucher code)
All Registrations are non-refundable.
U10/U12 Player Evaluations
Starting this 2018 Spring Season, TYSL will hold mandatory evaluations to help evenly make teams for U10 and U12. Players should come wearing shin guards and soccer socks, and bring their own soccer balls if they have one.
Saturday March 24th at Phanzone on Route 111
2:00 – 2:45 Born in 2009, or younger and playing up (U10)
2:45 – 3:30 Born in 2008 (U10)
3:30 – 4:15 Born in 2007 (U12)
4:15 – 5:00 Born in 2006 (U12)
If you don’t already have a GotSoccer account, click the login link below, and complete the New Users form to begin the registration process. You will receive an automatically generated user id and password upon completion of your registration process. Be sure to record this information in order to get back into your GotSoccer account at a later date.
- All Registrations must be done online. If you need help, our Registrar can talk you through the Registration process.
- In order to acquire the family discount, you must login with a Family account which has links to all your Player accounts
- Medical release forms will now be filled out online during the Registration process.
- Parent’s birthday is required for security reasons. GotSoccer uses it to verify family information in the event that the User ID and/or Password are misplaced.
- Player strength: 1 = weak skill level, 2 = average skill level, 3 = strong skill level, 4 = very strong skill level.
- Hardship scholarships ARE available. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Please be aware that a friend request is NOT a guarantee. We do our best to accommodate the requests, but cannot grant all of them.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will get back to you with an answer within 24 hours.
2018 Spring Registration
Spring 2018 Season starts on Saturday, 4/21/2018 and runs until Saturday, 6/16/2018. No games will be held on Memorial Day Weekend.
Register now through February 20th and also receive a $5 early bird discount per player!
Please see the FAQ page for more information.
Registrations after March 15th will depend on availability and will be subject to a $10 late fee (per registration).
If you have any questions or problems registering, please contact the TYSL Registrar by e-mail. Please visit the Contact page for contact information.