Division and Cost Information
2018 Age groups:
U4 – Born 2014-2015 (1/1/2014-12/31/2015)
U6 – Born 2012-2013 (1/1/2012-12/31/2013)
U8 – Born 2010-2011 (1/1/2010-12/31/2011)
U10 – Born 2008-2009 (1/1/2008-12/31/2009)
U12 – Born 2006-2007 (1/1/2006-12/31/2007)
U14 – Born 2004-2005 1/1/2004-12/31/2005)
U19 – Born 1999-2003 (1/1/1999-12/31/2003)
All Divisions are Coed.
The cost per player (reduced in 2018!):
U14, U19: $50 – receive a jersey and socks
U4, U6, U8, U10, U12: $50 – receive a t-shirt and socks and trophy
Increased family discounts in 2018!
$15 discount for second player
$30 discount for third player
FREE registrations for fourth, etc. children
And FREE registrations for any foster children (contact league for voucher code)
All Registrations are non-refundable.
U10/U12 Player Evaluations
We are looking forward to another exciting season of soccer soon. Please see details below about the upcoming evaluations for U10-U12. Please note this is NOT a tryout and every player WILL be placed on a team. This helps the league to make the teams as even as possible.
U10/U12 Player Evaluations
Players should bring:
– Must wear shin guards and soccer socks (socks MUST completely cover the shin guards)
– Cleats, optionally (soccer cleats, NOT baseball or football ones with a toe cleat)
– Size 4 soccer ball
– Plenty of WATER TO HYDRATE
Anyone interested in learning goal or being a goalie should come prepared to try it. If they have their own gloves please bring them. Goalie gloves are not required, and everyone’s hands are different so this is not something we provide.
Every player will be given a number to be pinned to their UPPER LEFT THIGH – shorts are preferred but certainly not mandatory. We are looking for a few parent volunteers to help during their player’s evaluation time – details will be given, but it’s very easy.
Saturday August 18th at Phanzone on Route 111
Time (based on year of birth):
2006 – 9 AM – 10:00 AM
2007 – 10:15 AM – 11:00 AM
2008 – 11:15 AM – 12:15 PM
2009 – 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM
2010 (wishing to play up to U10) – 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM
Please arrive 15 minutes early.
If the player’s registration asked to play up one division, we will discuss after the evaluations if the request does not seem appropriate based on safety or for any other reason.
If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.
If you don’t already have a GotSoccer account, click the login link below, and complete the New Users form to begin the registration process. You will receive an automatically generated user id and password upon completion of your registration process. Be sure to record this information in order to get back into your GotSoccer account at a later date.
- All Registrations must be done online. If you need help, our Registrar can talk you through the Registration process.
- In order to acquire the family discount, you must login with a Family account which has links to all your Player accounts
- Medical release forms will now be filled out online during the Registration process.
- Parent’s birthday is required for security reasons. GotSoccer uses it to verify family information in the event that the User ID and/or Password are misplaced.
- Player strength: 1 = weak skill level, 2 = average skill level, 3 = strong skill level, 4 = very strong skill level.
- Hardship scholarships ARE available. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Please be aware that a friend request is NOT a guarantee. We do our best to accommodate the requests, but cannot grant all of them.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will get back to you with an answer within 24 hours.
2018 Fall Registration
Games are on Saturdays Sep 8 – Nov 3 2018, except Oct 6, 2018.
Divisions U4, U6, and U8 play at Ed Garvey Recreational Facility in Sandown NH.
Divisions U10, U12, U14, and U19 play at Woodlock Park in Atkinson, NH.
Register now through July 19th and also receive a $5 early bird discount per player!
Please see the FAQ page for more information.
Registrations after August 19th will depend on availability and will be subject to a $10 late fee (per registration).
If you have any questions or problems registering, please contact the TYSL Registrar by e-mail. Please visit the Contact page for contact information.