Fall 2021 Specifics
We are switching from GotSoccer to GotSport for registrations starting this season, per NH Soccer.
Every family will need to create a NEW account in GotSport, and add players to your account.
COVID safety protocols for Fall 2021 are still TBD. Currently there have been no changes since Spring.
To summarize our safety requirements this season:
- When arriving for practices and games, players must first be cleared by a Safety Officer.
- Each player (with their parent, if under age 16) must answer 4 health questions and be temperature checked.
- Each player must wear a face mask unless actively playing, or unless seated and social distanced from other families.
- Player benches will be taped off to maintain distancing for players substituting off the field, but players are encouraged to bring their own folding camp chair to sit spaced apart.
- Each spectator must wear a face mask unless seated and social distanced from other families.
- Rainy days will not move indoors.
- For our complete safety procedures, please see FAQ page.
The entire season is subject to change based on NH and local guidelines.
If COVID-19 regulations change and cause the season to be cut short, no refunds after the season starts due to increased expenses.
Division and Cost Information
2021 Age groups:
U4 – Born 2017-2017 (1/1/2017-12/31/2017)
U6 – Born 2015-2016 (1/1/2015-12/31/2016)
U8 – Born 2013-2014 (1/1/2013-12/31/2014)
U10 – Born 2011-2012 (1/1/2011-12/31/2012)
U12 – Born 2009-2010 (1/1/2009-12/31/2010)
U15 – Born 2006-2008 (1/1/2006-12/31/2008)
U19 – Born 2002-2005 (1/1/2002-12/31/2005)
All Divisions are Coed.
The cost per player:
U15, U19: $50 – receive a jersey
U4, U6, U8, U10, U12: $50 – receive a t-shirt, and medal/trophy
To register additional players, click the register link to re-start the registration process after completing each player registration.
$15 discount for second player (must register under the same Family account).
$30 discount for third player (must register under the same Family account).
4th player is free up to $50 (i.e. does not include late fee)
FREE registrations for foster children. And hardship scholarships ARE available. Email email@example.com for confidential information.
$20 late fee after registrations close on August 14th, 2021 (if division has availability).
All Registrations are non-refundable.
If you don’t already have a GotSport account, click the login link below, and complete the New Users form to begin the registration process. You will receive an automatically generated user id and password upon completion of your registration process. Be sure to record this information in order to get back into your GotSport account at a later date.
- All Registrations must be done online. If you need help, our Registrar can talk you through the Registration process.
- In order to acquire the family discount, you must login with a Family account which has links to all your Player accounts
- Medical release forms will now be filled out online during the Registration process.
- Player strength: 1 = weak skill level, 2 = average skill level, 3 = strong skill level, 4 = very strong skill level.
- Hardship scholarships ARE available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Please be aware that a friend request is NOT a guarantee. We do our best to accommodate the requests, but cannot grant all of them.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com. Someone will get back to you with an answer within 24 hours.
2021 Fall Registration
Games are on Saturdays September 11th through November 6th.
Divisions U4, U6, and U8 play at Ed Garvey Recreational Facility in Sandown NH.
Divisions U10, U12, U15, and U19 play at Woodlock Park in Atkinson, NH.
You will receive a confirmation email after submitting your registration. If you do not receive this confirmation email, you may not have registered successfully.
Please see the FAQ page for more information.
Registrations received after August 14th will pay a $20 late fee, and may be waitlisted.